Here are a few things I’m thankful for….
1. the dog that rarely leaves our porch despite having 100 acres to roam
2. yesterday’s problem is not a problem today
3. the writer who’s working on my next good read
4. the deceptive qualities of junk
5. guests rarely look under beds and open closets
6. finally realizing that if I want it done – I need to do it (a bigger epiphany that you might suspect)
7. something baking in the oven (relates to #6)
8. milk comes from cows – every day. the cream is really good in my tea
9. keen eyesight for sneaking around before everyone wakes up
10. most importantly, you. for reading this (sincerely- I do appreciate it)
Have a wonderful holiday! Don’t forget to thank a farmer for your food! Eat up!
wonderful reasons to say THANKS!!!!
You guys inspire me and I’m so thankful for your friendship.
Thanks so much Aunt Sue & Lisa!